Disputes from marine insurance contracts
MP LAW FIRM provides a comprehensive service to the maritime and shipping industry. With over 18 years of experience, P&P lawyers have represented ship owners, P&I clubs, shipyards, shipping line operators, exporters, importers, insurance companies and freight forwarders in resolving numerous disputes relating to such matters as trivial and as substantial as ship collision, missing cargo, and environmental pollution.
Not only have extensive experience in dispute resolution and litigation, our maritime team has also advised clients on non-adversarial matters such as the purchase and sales of ships, ship registration, shipbuilding, arrest and release of ships and other issues in connection with the navigation and operation of ships in Vietnamese water.
MP LAW FIRM renders the following services to its clients:
- Assisting clients in resolving maritime disputes effectively;
- Representing clients in courts and arbitration proceedings;
- Assisting clients in applying for arrest of ships and release of arrested ships ;
- Advising clients on matters in connection with ship registration, ship mortgage, shipbuilding, charter parties and general averages;
- Assisting clients in understanding the constantly changing international shipping regulations.