• Research real estate transactions or building construction.
  • Consultation on granting procedures, applying for Land Use Right Certificate.
  • Negotiating and drafting related contracts.
  • Consultation on land compensation.
  • Advising on the sale of real estate in the country and real estate with foreign elements.
  • Join a land dispute resolution, mediation or litigation representative.

Copyright © 2017 of MP Law Firm