MP Law Firm can provide clients with corporate governance advice as well as legal compliance which reduces or prevents the risk of civil, criminal or administrative penalties or other risks that may adversely affect the business, ensuring the reputation and image of the organization and the individual.
Our expertise includes:
- Regular legal advice for businesses in the areas of business law, administrative procedures, taxation and finance.
- Consulting business management construction.
- Advise the legal issues arising in the business, production, management of Client.
- Check the legal status of the present and future contracts.
- Apoint the lawyers in negotiation, mediation, dispute settlement of the contract performance.
- Draft the master agreement, cooperative agreement in the business course.